Got questions, comments, submissions etc.? I’d love to hear from you. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Where else can you find me?
- I use Twitter and Instagram as an everyday journal for random things information and photographs.
- I am completely a Pinterest addict. It’s so inspirational and I have lots of boards on interiors, gardens, crafts, art journalling, blogging tips etc. I use it as an online ideabook.
- I use Facebook as a running archive of stuff I post on other social media. Half the people I know aren’t on it for a variety of reasons – privacy concerns, intellectual snobbery, disdain for the Zuckerberg machine and general apathy. But I know lots of you do use it!
- I use Tumblr as an extension of this blog for addiitonal ideas and inspiration.
- On Flickr, I post extra photos that don’t make it into this blog.
Wow! I went from the occasional Facebook post to full on embracing of social media. Go big or go home, right?